Thursday 20 May 2010

Numero Uno

Upon the advice of several amazing people from the wonderful university that is Queens - I have taken it upon myself to create a blog and therefore 'Jump on the Band Wagon', although I doubt very much that it will live up to the standards of their insightful outbursts to which I am now addicted! Anyway, I shall do my best.
Oblivious as to how to really get inspiration for these things, I feel this first one may be kinda short but I'm going to also put this down to the very stressful times that occurred today which involved dreaded revision, a mass hot chocolate spillage and fainting at the doctors. Won't bore with the details (plus it makes me sound a complete idiot! Which I fear many of these entries ahead will) but anyone in the future who requires moral support, I'm perhaps not the person you should look to!

My next post will be of some interest, I hope :)
XxX

2 comments:

  1. Love it :D But I am curious about this visit to the doctors... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to spend my next Gap year jumping on wagons... in Namibia.

    ReplyDelete