Friday 21 May 2010

How did I ever survive before I met Christie Hyland?

Unable to find any motivation within me at all to revise, I felt the next most worthwhile thing to do with my time was to blog away and make it a habit :) i aspire to soon be worthy of such greats as Gina McCune! I feel it will take much, much practice!

To elaborate more on the title of this blog, I LOVE CHRISTIE HYLAND.
She is the personification of amazing and down to earth! Brutally honest, hilarious and practically nocturnal, I have never met someone so quietly confident in such a modest way. She even makes exams less stressful and this is quite impressive! Her, 'o well' approach to life is truly admirable and has made me quickly realize that I unnecessarily overcomplicate practically EVERYTHING I do. Able to do whatever she likes regardless of what people might think of her and always with an element of humor, it is my belief that everyone should take inspiration from her and learn!
Even the other day (YES I AM SHARING THE FAINT STORY) whilst I was accompanying her to the doctors for her injection, not only did she need to deal with that traumatic experience but also with the collapse of me, rather randomly. Unsure of what the real cause of such a faint was (I am refusing to admit that is was in fact the procedure) Christie so cooly practically pulled me onto the bed - a feat in itself, whilst elegantly saving my possessions from possible self-crushage on my part. O so intelligent. After a few of the worst minutes of at least the last month, my embarrassing episode was complete and Christie monitored me descending the stairs and the whole walk back up to Elm's, truly a hero in the most unlikely form.

My boojum buddy, lovely londaner and all around comedy genius. What a sweetie. If you are yet to experience the delights she has to offer, my friends - you're missing out.
Ok I will stop banging on about her now, I don't want anyone else to feel unloved!

Just felt that needed sharing with the world.



1 comment:

  1. Rory Kelleher is the Blogger to watch - in fact, you're all becoming too good at it :)

    Like this Blog, Like you, Like Christie. Like. Like, Like. :) xx

    ReplyDelete